Strength & Conditioning Personal Training
Whether you want to move more efficiently, build your athletic capacity, set new PRs, work on your lifting form, or you just hate group classes, personal training is an ideal solution. We’ll work with you on your specific goals. We’ll assess your movement patterns, set benchmarks for progress, and test and retest them.
If you are serious about committing to Personal Training, we’ll book a 12-session package together on a time schedule that’s convenient for you.
Are you looking for something designed specifically for you and your goals? We’ll design an entire program around those specific goals. This is not a cookie cutter program, it is designed with your movement patterns, strengths, weaknesses, equipment and time constraints all taken in to account. Our program is well balanced to prevent injury and assure you recover well. We offer consultations in person, over the phone, email and video during the program to track progress.
- CrossFit Level I
- CrossFit Movement & Mobility
- CrossFit Gymnastics
- CrossFit Nutrition Seminar with Jeremy Mullins
- CrossFit Olympic Lifting
- Robb Wolf’s Paleo Solution Seminar
- Wilkes Olympic Weightlifting Seminars
- Functional Movement Screen Certification
Weekly Group WODs
Lisa and Anne-Marie are NOT currently coaching group workouts at this time. You can still find us working out and working with individual clients at Brute Strength Gym.
Personal Training Pricing
- Initial session & assessment – $100.00
- Single 1-hour session – $75
- 12-session package (free initial evaluation) $720. Save over $255 when you book this package.
- 8-session package (after paid initial assessment of $75) $480. Save $120.00 on this package.
- 4-session package (after paid initial assessment of $75) $280. Save $20.
- Monthly Programming Package – $100-150/month Contact us for individualized pricing
*24 hr cancellations required, less than 24hr cancellations will result in full charge*